BiomeTweaker allows nearly every aspect of a biome to be changed.
Here is the brief list of a few things BiomeTweaker makes possible:
- Changing basic properties of biomes (name, temperature, blocks, etc.)
- Creating new biomes from a blank slate or as a copy of an existing biome
- Removing existing biomes from generation
- Tweaking or completely removing existing decorations and features (grass, flowers, trees, dungeons, etc.)
- Adding new and completely custom decorations to biomes and worlds
- Removing and adding mob spawns to biomes
- Replacing virtually any block placed during generation on a per biome per world basis.